Canada Start-Up Visa (CSUV)
Canada Start-up Visa (CSUV) program grants Canadian permanent residence to qualified immigrant entrepreneurs all around the world. The CSUV program aims to recruit innovative entrepreneurs to Canada and link them with the Canadian private sector businesses. It includes angel investor groups, venture capital funds or business incubators. VNIS Investment and Confederation Partners will facilitate the establishment of start-up businesses in Canada for our clients. All hassle-free!
- Canada Start-Up Visa Program For Entrepreneurs
- Why Canada?
- Comparison Between Canadian Residence Programs
THE CANADA START-UP VISA (CSUV)
- Have a qualifying business;
- Obtain a commitment from a designated entity in the form of a Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support;
- Have sufficient unencumbered, available and transferable settlement funds, updated each year (the requirements identical to those for skilled workers);
- Demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English or French through standardized testing (Canadian Language Benchmark level 5);
The CSUV program is for:
- Main applicant
- You may be able to bring your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children with you to Canada
DESIGNATED ENTITY COMMITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- A designated angel investor group must confirm that it is investing at least $75,000 into the qualifying business, or two or more commitments from designated angel investor groups totaling $75,000; OR
- A designated venture capital fund must confirm that it is investing at least $200,000 into the qualifying business or two or more commitments from designated venture capital funds totaling $200,000;
- OR A designated business incubator must confirm that it is accepting the applicant into its business incubator Program.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
Fast customer profile evaluation time in 24 hours (after completing Applicant Questionnaire and have it sent to VNIS Investment)
The applicant’s entry requirements are simple and minimum
30% of initial upfront payment upon approval & signing of service contract and the rest upon receipt of Letter of Support from Angel Investor/Business Incubator
Get Work Permits/Permanent Residence cards for the whole family
Quick IRCC processing time, from 12 to 24 months