There are many different ways to immigrate to Canada, depending on the needs and abilities that immigrants can choose the appropriate method. In which, Canadian immigration by investment category is chosen by many people due to its simplicity and speed. So how much does it cost to immigrate to Canada, what are the package costs and what are the settlement conditions? Find out with VNIS Investment through the following article:
How much does it cost to immigrate to Canada?
Canadian immigration by investment, also known as entrepreneur immigration, is an immigration program for investors or business owners.
Currently, there are 2 immigration programs in Canada by investment:
- Provincial Entrepreneur Immigration Program (stream of the province’s Provincial Nominee Program).
- Federal Entrepreneur Immigrant Program.
So how much does it cost to immigrate to Canada? This also depends on the investment program you choose. But usually according to the regulations on settlement in Canada, the minimum amount you need to pay is about 300,000 CAD (about 5.3 billion VND). This cost may vary depending on provincial or federal requirements.
Important notes when immigrating to Canada by investment
Immigrating to Canada by investment class gives the plaintiff many benefits and incentives compared to other settlement methods such as: fast application evaluation time, low entry requirements, receiving a permanent residence card for the whole family.
However, to ensure that the Canadian settlement by investment is going smoothly, you need to pay attention to important issues such as:
- Research carefully to choose the right investment program for you. Currently, many Canadian provinces are implementing different investment immigration programs. Each province has different requirements for investment capital, management experience, etc.
- Seriousness in your business: To demonstrate competence, it is necessary to have seriousness in your business, make a detailed plan when participating in the program. The Canadian government also does not prioritize entrepreneurs who open ordinary businesses.
- Proof of net worth: before implementing the immigration program, you need to prove your net worth. Net worth requirements will vary from province to province. You need to find out about this issue in advance before joining the immigration program.
Survey on the situation of the province: should survey the situation of the province in which you intend to immigrate in terms of items such as: economy, politics, culture, people… This is to help you have an effective investment plan. more effectively, increasing the success rate of the business.
- Competent foreign language ability: foreign languages play a very important role when you intend to participate in the Canadian immigration program by investment, so you need to prepare in advance about foreign languages. Normally, the foreign language requirements of these immigration programs are at IELTS 5.0.
- It is recommended to contact reputable Canadian immigration consulting centers with many years of experience such as VNIS Investment for detailed support on the fastest and most accurate procedures, as well as advice on investment programs.
Hopefully, through the above sharing from VNIS Investment, you have an answer to the question of how much money to invest in Canada. To make immigrating to Canada easier, simpler and faster, please contact VNIS Investment for advice on the Canada Start-up Visa Program.