Canada is a very suitable country for many people to choose to immigrate. A country with the second largest area in the world, with the leading development in North America. This is very important for your life, work, study and family later. So which province is the easiest to immigrate to Canada? The following article will help you learn about the provinces in Canada as well as the easiest provinces to immigrate here.
Which province is the easiest to immigrate to Canada?
Canada is one of the developed countries that many people choose to settle down. Despite having the second largest area in the world, the population density in the “land of red maple leaves” is very sparse.
In addition, thanks to education, strong economic development, diverse climate, varying from temperate to subtropical, Canada has a very high number of immigrants and settlers.
The territory of Canada has a total of 10 provinces and 3 federal territories. So which is the easiest province to immigrate to Canada?
In fact, in Canada there are quite a few options for you to immigrate. According to the experience of many international students as well as those who have settled here, Canada has the 4 easiest provinces to settle down: Quebec, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba.
Currently, VNIS Investment has many opportunities to invest and immigrate to Canada, for example, the federal Canada Start-up Visa Program.
The province of Quebec is chosen by a large number of immigrants due to its many advantages in terms of settlement programs as well as conditions on guaranteed social security policies.
Every year, about 20,000 people choose to settle in Quebec. The province of Quebec has many policies to encourage immigration, and immigration conditions are also easier than the rest of Canada.
International students who want to settle in the province of Quebec and want to settle here need to apply for settlement before graduation and ensure a number of conditions such as:
- Studied at a Quebec college/university for at least 2 years, meeting graduation requirements.
- French language level needs to be at an intermediate level or higher. In case you graduated from a university taught in French, you do not need to prove your language proficiency.
Immigrants who want to settle in the province of Quebec do not need to have certain occupations like other provinces, do not need work experience or a full-time stable job… This is also the reason why immigrating in Quebec is considered the easiest way to immigrate to Canada.
In addition, Quebec has many accelerated immigration programs, for immigrants who are qualified for all kinds of degrees and want to work here permanently.
1.2 Nova Scotia
The province of Nova Scotia has quite easy immigration regulations. Some immigration requirements are as follows:
- Age between 21 and 55.
- Have a permanent full-time job in Nova Scotia, working at least 30 hours. In addition, jobs need to be in priority groups such as engineering and economics.
- Have minimum IELTS 6.0.
- Graduate from college and above.
- Score at least 65 on Nova Scotia’s grading scale.
The province of Saskatchewan is located in western Canada, bordering many Canadian provinces and some provinces of the United States. Saskatchewan is famous for its picturesque wheat fields.
The settlers here are mainly Filipinos. English, French and Filipino are the three official languages in Saskatchewan.
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan is chosen by many people to immigrate due to its many income tax refund policies, especially favorable for college and university graduates, up to 20,000 CAD.
There are 2 settlement programs in Saskatchewan as follows:
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP): Immigrants with experience and skills that match the province’s criteria will be awarded a Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Certificate.
- Canadian immigration program: for business owners, senior managers who invest, establish, buy, sell or operate a business in Saskatchewan.
Manitoba is one of the provinces in Canada with a relatively low population density but has many policies and incentives to encourage immigration.
You are an international student, want to settle in Manitoba, just need to meet a few conditions such as: graduating at least 6 months, and have a job in Manitoba.
Manitoba will issue a work permit to eligible students for 3 years from the date of graduation. Compared to other provinces in Canada, Manitoba grants a long residence permit.
In Manitoba, there are a number of immigration programs for many streams such as:
- Immigration program for international students: for new graduates from universities in the province of Manitoba.
- Immigration program for skilled workers from all over the world. The occupations that are focused on are mostly in the industries that are lacking in human resources in Canada.
- Immigration program for business owners who want to invest and settle in the province of Manitoba. In particular, these streams can apply for permanent residence for the whole family, if eligible, they will be considered.
How many provinces are there in Canada?
Canada has a total of 10 provinces and 3 federal territories.
The ten provinces of Canada include: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edwards Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan.
Canada’s three territories are: Northwest Territories, Nunavut Territory, and Yukon Territory.
Canada is a country of diversity for many immigrants due to its diverse climate in all 10 provinces and 3 federal territories. In addition, this country is also famous for its focused education and high-quality training. Canada is ranked 4th in the world for the quality of education.
Above is information on the topic that is of interest to many people: “which province is the easiest to immigrate to Canada”. Canada is a country chosen by many people to settle down, so you can refer to the provinces that are easy to settle in Canada that VNIS Investment has listed to have the most suitable option.
Find out more information about investment projects and opportunities to immigrate to Canada by contacting VNIS Investment for further assistance.