Permanent Residence In Ireland
The Investor Immigration Program (IIP) was approved by the Irish Government in 2012.
On 20 December 2016, Irish Immigration Service decided to amend certain provisions of the immigration program to attract more investment.
To participate in the program, investors can choose one of the following forms:
- Investment in Irish companies in the amount of not less than 1,000,000 euros for 3 years;
- Invest in an investment fund approved by the Government with a minimum amount of 1,000,000 euros for 3 years;
- Invest in a real estate fund (REIT), listed on the Irish Stock Exchange, with a minimum investment amount of 2,000,000 euros;
- A non-refundable donation of 500,000 euros to an investment project.
All investments must be made from the investor’s capital, borrowed money is not allowed.
THE IRELAND INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR INVESTORS (IIP)
To participate in this program, the main applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 years old;
- No criminal record;
- Not an EU citizen;
- Buy health insurance;
- Provide proof of ownership of assets of 2,000,000 euros (from income, investments, real estate);
- Provide proof of the amount of 1,000,000 euros for the investment (letter from the bank, statements);
- Provide proof of funding
Two-generation families can join the program:
- Main applicant;
- Legal spouse of applicant;
- Children under the age of 18 (ages 18 to 24 must be financially dependent on the applicant and unmarried).
PERMANENT RESIDENCE COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Residency: No residency requirement (only need to enter once every 12 months).